Why a New Smile?
You might ask yourself, “Why would I need a new smile?” Flaws in your smile, even minor ones, can have a negative impact on how you see yourself and how others see you. As much as we do not want to admit that appearances are a big factor in how we view the world and how the world views us, appearances carry a great deal of weight. A recent study concluded that:
- 87% of adults acknowledge that they will remember someone with an attractive smile.
- 74% of adults believe an unattractive smile can hurt career opportunities.
- 92% of adults agree that an attractive smile is an important social asset.
What Can Be Done?
Today, through a cosmetic dentist using state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry techniques, all of the following smile flaws can be easily corrected.
- Dull or Discolored Teeth
- Poorly Aligned Teeth
- Exposed Partial Denture Hooks
- Worn Down Teeth
- Teeth that are Too Long
- Teeth that are Too Short
- Cracked or Chipped Teeth
- Crowded or Crooked Teeth
- Gapped or Missing Teeth
- Visible Fillings or Crowns
- Uneven Teeth
- Teeth that Protrude a Little
Our Fully Equipped Cosmetic Dentistry Clinic in San Antonio Texas.
Here at Cosmetic Dental Associates we have a full dental office in San Antonio with two dentists using cosmetic dentistry, a full laboratory, and hundreds of thousands of dollars of state-of-the art “smile mapping” technology. We have a cosmetic dentist who can give you the beautiful smile you have always dreamed of! Find out more about our San Antonio dentist office.