We know that sometimes it can be difficult to make it to the dentist or maybe it can pretty scary or both. With the use of our electronic or “E-Consult we make it possible to get a general idea of procedures available and what costs you could incur for those procedures:
Here is what you need to do to submit your request for an E-Consult:
- First you will need to take a photo of yourself. A good up-close picture of your natural smile showing your teeth is best. Try to get the full face in there as well.
- Save that photo to your computer. You will need it later.
- Next fill out a brief description of what you would like to change about the appearance of your smile and teeth.
- Click on the Upload Photo button and browse for the photo you saved earlier.
- Finally fill out the contact form below and click submit.
A member of our staff will reply with your e-consult information and go over the options with you.
Take a photo of your full face or just your mouth, smilling broadly to show as many teeth as possible. See below for an example.
Save photo to your computer
Disclaimer: An e-consult does not replace an official exam and consultation with the doctor. This is simply a way to give you information about our services and for scheduling an appointment. A complete exam and consultation with one of our doctors will be required to confirm procedure options and costs associated with those procedures.